Crystal A AQUAPHOR
AQUAPHOR Crystal A is a filter for deep purification of drinking water with a high content of mechanical impurities.
Crystal A removes virtually all contaminants found in tap water. The first, a polypropylene cartridge, protects the deep cleaning modules from clogging, thereby extending their life and reducing filter maintenance costs. Recommended for water with a high content of sand, rust and other mechanical impurities.
Cartridges are changed at least once a year, however, under increased load (for example, during emergency discharges of pollutants into the water supply), it is necessary to replace them earlier. The first cartridge is changed every 3-6 months depending on the water quality.
- Drinking water faucet - yes
- Resource, l - 6000
- Filtration rate, l/min - 2.5
- Removes chlorine - yes
- Removes sand, silt and rust - yes
- Replacement of filter elements - Once a year or at the end of the resource (whichever comes first)
- Tool-free cartridge replacement - yes
- System type - Sorption
- Takes up little space under the sink
- Key for JG tube - 1 pc.
- Service plug - 1 pc.
- The crane for pure water - 1 piece.
- Connection node - 1 pc.
- Connecting tube with conical sleeve - 1 pc.
- Connecting tubes - 1 pc.
- Collector assembly - 1 pc.
- Replacement cartridge K7 - 1 pc.
- Replacement cartridge K2 - 1 pc.
- Replacement cartridge K5 - 1 pc.